Complete interior restoration kit for Jaguar XKE 5.3 V12 Roadster, 1971-1975 (Series 3).
We believe our interior restoration kit is among the best you can buy for completeness, originality and fit. The kit includes everything you typically need to bring your interior back to factory new condition.
Our hand crafted interior restoration kits, closely match Coventry factory specifications. We use the finest full grain Scottish hides and fully matching colour coded leathercloth, natural rubber, natural jute, top quality calico backing material, exact specification pleat and bolster filling, piping cord and high resistance yarns. All hides are precision cut, piping bound and pre-formed to guarantee a factory authentic fit.
Following parts are included in the kit:
- Complete Carpet Set, 24 pieces (Diagram ref 6)
- Carpet Underfelt Kit, 13 pieces (Not indicated)
- Door Sill Retrim Kit, pair (Diagram ref. 4)
- Door Panels, Ready-To-Install, pair (Diagram ref. 2)
- Door Capping Retrim, pair (Diagram ref. 3)
- A-post Hardura, pair (Diagram ref. 1)
- Leather Seat Restoration Kit, perforated covers, pair (Diagram ref. 16)
- Leather Headrest Retrim Kit, perforated covers, pair (Diagram ref. 22)
- Leather Center Console Retrim Kit incl. Glove Box (Diagram ref. 7, 21)
- Underdash Hardura, 3 pieces (Diagram ref. 5)
- Trunk Retrim Kit (Diagram ref. 15, 16, 17)
- Additional Vinyl, 1m ²
- Complete step-by-step installation instructions and pictures
Following parts are not included in the kit:
- Quarter Panel Retrim in hardened plastic, pair (Diagram ref. 9, 10)
- Dashboard Retrim Kit (Not indicated)
- Windshield Frame Cover in Formica (Not indicated)
- Radio Console in Formica (Diagram ref. 20)
- Replacement Seat Base Foam, pair (Not indicated), can be ordered separately
- Seat Base Diaphrame, pair (Not indicated), can be ordered separately
- Soft Top (Not indicated), can be ordered separately
Please also verify the condition of your seat internals. New seat base cell foams and seat diaphragms are not included as part of this kit.
The interior restoration kit comes with easy to follow step-by-step installation instructions and pictures. Installation requires no specific tools and is within the ability of the moderately experienced home mechanic.
We manufacture this interior restoration kit in most original colours: Magnolia, Beige, Biscuit, Red, Burgundy, Dark Blue, Grey and Black. Interiors with contrasting piping available on request.
There are no reviews yet.